PassMark Logo
Home » Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin not working (version 5.1 Professional)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin not working (version 5.1 Professional)

I have installed a number of plugins - the one I am having problems with is the SWF indexer (swf2html) - I have put it in the plug in directory twice (as instructed), restarted the application but each time I attempt to add the .swf extension, I get a message tellling me that the plugin is not installed.

The application is registered for full use.

Any ideas?

Did you also try the Complete plugins installer package?
    http://www.wrensoft.com/ftp/zoomplugins.exe

Comment

thanks - I'll give it a shot.

Comment

OK - I think this may be a bug - depending on where I launch Zoom from it will allow me to add the additional extensions.

If I launch it from within Dreamweaver 8, it claims that the plugins aren't installed.
        Standalone is fine.

WinXP SP2.

Comment

If you are using the DW extension (and the standalone version) then you effectively have two different installations of Zoom, in different folders, and you need to copy the plug-ins to both locations in order for both copies of Zoom to be able to use them.

See the installing plug-ins section on the Dreamweaver plug-ins page for details.

Comment

Got it - I didn't read the whole installation procedure (typically), I thought that may have been the case, but I wasn't able to locate the Dreamweaver installation within my local settings, when I looked for it to see.

Great application - by the way.

Comment

Working...
            X