Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Index Files

Hello all,

I am new to ZoomSearch and am running into the error messages below. I understand from other posts, that the common source of the missing index file problem is that all files are not located in the same directory.

When I index in Offline mode, it appears that the index files below: *_zoom_pages.zdat, *_zoom_titles.zdat, *_zoom_descriptions.zdat are not created.

I tried to play with the code (I am new to code too) and I tried to uninstall & reinstall. Nothing is working.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks so much!

Errors:

Warning: file(search/e_newsletter_zoom_pages.zdat): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust1/user1220638/html/.../*.php on line 368

Warning: file(search/e_newsletter_zoom_titles.zdat): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust1/user1220638/html/.../*.php on line 371

Warning: file(search/e_newsletter_zoom_descriptions.zdat): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust1/user1220638/html/.../*.php on line 375
    Can not find one or more of the Zoom index files.
    Please make sure the generated index files are uploaded to the same path as this search script.

If you are new to coding, I would strongly suggest that you don't edit our scripts. It makes it impossible for us to help you.

The files e_newsletter_zoom_pages.zdat and e_newsletter_zoom_descriptions.zdat are not our files. We don't create files of this name, nor use files of this name.

I assume they are an unintended consequence of whatever code changes you made?

Please revert back to using our unmodified V5 search script. Then if you still have a problem let us know.

Comment

Working...
    X