Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rkg82
    replied
    For info, for those setting up a Windows IIS server for use on an intranet, most Windows installations do not install the IIS server components required to handle Zoom search files compiled for server-side operations such as for CGI, ASP.net, etc. Probably one of the first things to do if you have admin permissions on the computer, or ask your admin to do, is to check that the corresponding "Windows features" for IIS have been installed at the Windows O.S. level.

Leave a comment:

• David
    replied
    We don't actually have a Java option.
    Maybe you mean Javascript.
    If you are getting "core engine not responding", then firstly check you are using the latest Zoom release.

Then if you still have a problem and you are indexing a public site, Email us your Zoom configuration file and we'll see if we can reproduce the problem.

CGIs are hard to setup in IIS, but much easier in Apache. The process for setting up IIS depends on the version, but is covered in this FAQ on CGI support in IIS.

Leave a comment:

• 'HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found" --- CGI platform difficulties

Sir - I'm trying to create a search form in my webpage.

I've tried using a Java platform to build my index, but it appears problematic (core engine not responding) given the size of my downloads and index. Therefore I've decided to attempt a cgi platform instead.

I believe that I've configured everything properly in Windows IIS Manager, but continue to get the following error.

"HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found: The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.

Any suggestions?
Working...
X